Written by: Sana Hussain
What you will need:
A shadow box frame which can be found anywhere including dollar stores
Winter themed scrapbook paper
Stick on vinyl letters
Paint colour of your choice
Small bells or ornaments
1. Start of by painting your frame. Set it aside to dry.
2. Take the backing board of the frame and use it to trace around on the scrapbook paper.
3. Cut out the square and use a paintbrush to spread glue to the front of the backing board.
4. Carefully place the cut scrapbook paper on top.
5. Decide what you want to spell out with your letters, then place them onto the shadow box.
6. Fill the inside of the shadow box frame with your ornaments.
7. Replace the backing board and you are done!