Written by: Anonymous
- There are exactly 666 stairs in the school.
- There is a shrine at the back of the auditorium for the Harbordites who had to go to war.
- If you look, you will find illuminati symbols everywhere.
- In the secret hallway on the second floor, there are four bricks that if you push in sequence, will open a passageway that was made during the First World War.
- The auditorium was once used as a stage where medical professors taught surgeries and dissections.
- There is a way to exit every classroom, not including the doors or windows.
- The pool area was once a skating rink before there was a higher demand for a pool.
- The safe in the office leads to a safe house that was used during the Second World War.
- During the early 1900s if caught cheating you would be kept in a cubby for half an hour.
- The ʺfourth floorʺ leads to the roof… or does it?