Written by: Annabel Hunter and Zoe Cesar-White
Red Velvet Milkshakes
- 1 Cup Vanilla IceCream
- 3 Tablespoons Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender, blend till smooth.
- Add whipped cream, sprinkles, cookie crumbs etc. and enjoy!
Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Oreos
- Oreos (or other cookies)
- Coloured chocolate melting wafers
- Assorted candy and sprinkles
- For Microwaves: In a heat proof glass or ceramic bowl, melt chocolate, stirring at intervals. For Stovetop: Place a heat proof glass, metal, or ceramic bowl inside a pot of hot water. Stir until melted.
- Dip/drizzle pretzels, cookies etc. into/with the melted chocolate and then cover with the candy or sprinkles of your choice!
We tried a ton of different combinations, and just got creative with it! Find some sweet patterned baggies, some ribbon, and you’re all set!All of these treats are delicious, and the cookies/pretzels would be perfect Valentines Day gifts for your friends or a special someone!